Home Chat General Chat

BCTTT Club Magazine free to download here

Hi Peeps

For those of you who don't know about the BCTTT, we are an on-line tri-club! It was formed by users of this forum, Its very informal to say the least, but it has brought together a decent bunch of wannabe age-groupers and we all have a bit of a laugh. (this is NOT a recruitment campaign)....

...anyway, we have a new *monthly* magazine and the general idea was that we would distribute to members for a month and then just bung it out to anyone who wants to have a look....

Its harmless enough but i have to advise that on page 12 there is some light nudity, so please don't complain to me if you are offended!

Here's a link to the download site. I hope you enjoy the read!

http://www.4shared.com/file/144311062/8 ... uired.html

Comments

• andyb99andyb99 Posts: 229
    Its harmless enough but i have to advise that on page 12 there is some light nudity

Gaz, if that doesn't get people downloading it nothing will....LOL.
  • Gaz, looks like the no password thing isn't working.
  • jacjac Posts: 452
    Password thing definitely not working Gaz
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    It does work. I've downloaded it in the past. Your not reading the instructions correctly. I done the same thing but got there in the end.
  • jacjac Posts: 452
    Nope. Still no joy
  • Oh Crap....

...what bit isn't working?

Can you download it BUT NOT OPEN IT?

or

Can you NOT DOWNLOAD IT?
  • When you click on the OK button alongside the balnk password box it says "The password you have entered is not valid. Please enter a correct password."

So no download.
  • FIXED

You can now download with no hassles....sorry!
  • All up and running, and looking good.

Viva revolution
  • deeessdeeess Posts: 150
    seriously impressive magazine Gaz - looks fantastic - do you do that stuff for a living?
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Another string to the bow of ... The man, The legend... Gazza!!!

And don't tell anyone, but he is also 'The Stig'
  • do you do that stuff for a living?
    lt's ruff at the moment but watch this space for future issues as i guess it will get better as i learn more about putting them together....

....for a living, no!

....would i like to......maybe!!
  • Gaz is a professional triathlete
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    That really does look fantastic, I'm surprised at how good it looks. Not read it yet, so can't comment on the content.

The challenge is the "tricky second issue"!
  • well thats a good looking club mag ,

Well done to all involved

Will there be more arty centrefold photos in the next issue
  • Just bumping it back to the top
  • Hope everyone enjoyed at least a few pages!

Since I posted the link here it has been downloaded 99 times! That together with the 60-odd times it was downloaded from bcttt.com means the mag has a circulation of 160+...............

......which is great for our club!
  • BexHBexH Posts: 226
    Good work Gaz! Especially like the interviews!
  • Read the mag again this morning with my morning coffee. Really is an impressive read, so if you haven't read it yet, download it and have a look.
  • F@CK ME!! You leave this place for 5minutes and this Forum is on life support and Conehead has an army of little conheads (sp) setting up a club and doin a club mag?!!

Unfortunately you've got a long way to go before you reach this dizzy lows of 220 mags absolute shiteness.........

.....that was a very back handed and reluctant complement by the way..........
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    It was legendary night... I'm still having nightmare about Scotty