Home Sell Triathlon Gear
Options

Specialized tri, road and mountain bikes for sale

Hi All!

Unfortunately due to finances, Im selling all my bikes off.

Specialized Allez Comp 2006 - 54 CM in blue Columbus aluminium frame with carbon seat stays and full carbon fork.
Shimano 105 10 speed gruppo with ultegra brakes, carbon seatpost and Mavic Aksium wheels.
Its in really great condition and is mega comfortable to ride. I can throw in Profile Ironman carbon tri bars, a specialized saddle bag and pump and new crud catcher road mudguards too. It was £1300 new and is only being used to ride a few miles to work.
Looking for £600 ovno.

Specialized Transition Comp - 54CM in black bought new in 2006. Aero aluminium frame with Carbon aero forks and carbon aero seatpost and tri specific saddle. Profile T2 tri bars with Dura Ace bar end shifters and Shimano 105/ultegra 10 speed gruppo with Mavic Aksium wheels. It has minoura saddle back double bottle cage rack and a top tube gel box.
This bike has been used outside literally twice - once on a long training ride in 2007 and then raced in Ironman UK 2007. Since then it had been on my turbo trainer being disgustingly underused!
Looking for £600 ovno.

Lastly is a 19 inch/size large 2006 Specialized Epic full suspension cross country mountain bike. Race team red with fox forks/fox brain rear shock and a mix of LX/XTR gearing with XT hydraulic disc brakes.
Its a great bike to ride but I just dont have the time to ride it any more.
It has a low slung frame meaning it has plenty of standover height and is best sized up by swinging a leg over it (I have a 32" inside leg)
Another reluctant sale - looking for £750 ono.

For any more information I can be reached on 07775436131. Im in Bristol for viewing or collection.
Hope to hear from you! - Dave Gray.

Comments

• Options
    hi do you have any photos of the transition, out of interest how tall are you, I have tried a 54 and 56 before so not sure on the correct size frame for me ,
    thanks