Home Chat General Chat

club kit

Hi everybody

I was wondering if anybody could give advice on good or bad club kit.

We out there looking for new club tri and cycling kit for 2010 , last year we had Imp sport on the cycling kit they were great and proved to be a great success . But on the tri kit ohh dear , it fitted nobody correctly and after 1 or 2 wears it wasn't up to much as it stretched and became baggy .

I personnaly ended up buying a new orca tri suit as did most of the other guys and girls in the club. On the female side they didn't go below a size 10 which was really a size 12 so the females of the club didn't have much of a chance to start off with .

We are based in the wonderful county of yorkshire so somebody in the north would be ideal , but for the right kit well enough said .

please your expereiences and advice

Comments

• shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Drop joolzd a pm as she's setting up the bcttt club kit and might be able to help
  • try 2xu australia, they take diract orders & print in club colours, lettering etc.
  • Guys
    Interestingly after 5 years we are looking at changing Impsport Quality and fit has changed year by year
    www.carvalhocustom.com

I have the guys sample box sitting beside me here ready to post back very impressive Quality and price.
    Full range of stock also came out in sample box so caters for all
    Worth a try

Rgds

www.setantatri.com
    Ireland
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    We had a very fine example of samples looking great, product....not so good.
  • Champion Systems are the way to go. Brilliant product and service to match. Outstanding design work. We just ordered a heap of kit, Maxgear are British agents. Their website will link to our, and other triclubs so you can see their range in Britain.