Home Chat General Chat

a bit about me

[:D]my name is steve robinson (the belly)i live in market bosworth leices and im a member of 1485 tri club....i usally ride with hinckley crc doing time trials throughout the summer i think its good speed training for triathlon. i run with hinckley running club doing their cross country races through the winter and some of their road races . and i swim with our tri club on a saturday night at hinckley and at bosworth water park through the summer in open water....im the one who usually registers some of you in there on saturday mornings..im new to this forum but ile give it a go and look forward to hearing from you all, and maybe learn something and share ideas. all the best from steve....[:D]

Comments

• pacrfishpacrfish Posts: 266
    Hi steve

I'm not so far away from you in Castle Donington, but miles away in terms of tri speed and expertise! Might catch up with you over the summer since my tri club is talking about coming down to the Sat swim sessions.

Don't think I'll ask why you're called 'the belly'!

Welcome to the forum.
  • [:D]nice to hear from you and hopefully catch up with you sometime then..do you know that there is a cycle trainning at mallory park on a thursday night 7.pm til 9.pm you need to take lights and a helmet its a good session for all abillities rideing in a group to suit all, i think its on this week but not next and then its on every week til about end of march
  • pacrfishpacrfish Posts: 266
    Sounds good (although I'm not sure 'all abilities' includes quite as slow as me!) but I'm tied up with the kids weekday nights - might try to get a baby sitter one night tho ..... thanks for the info.