Home Chat General Chat

what crap have you eaten today?

oh no..

yesterday was a complete disaster.

KFC boneless box
4 cans of carling -
large packet of nuts - salt and vinegar
bowl of cheerios - to help me feel fit again

I didn't have breakfast cause I didn't get up till 11.30... wanted a lie in.

Comments

• just2trijust2tri Posts: 198
    Swedish Meatballs from IKEA
    bottle of beer
    crumble cake
    xmas Stollen
    small Cognac

Off season = good eating habits Monday - Saturday and all you want on Sunday!
  • Errr, stumbled across a brand new 'all you can eat' Chinese buffet in Exeter whilst Christmas shopping. Bugger.

Went straight to the newsagent and bought this months 220 to read myself slim again afterwards!

FK
  • I fell off the wagon BIG time this weekend:

Saturday - large bag of kettle crisps with a tub of (full fat) guacamole dip, slice of cheesecake, half a bottle of wine
    Sunday - 2 bowls of popcorn, another slice of cheesecake and finished the bottle of wine

All of this while catching up on the last 4 issues of 220 mag

I don't even want to think about how many calories there are in the guacamole let alone everything else. That's what you get for going grocery shopping on an empty stomach I guess!
  • i fear if i answer this i would be seen as a raging alcoholic with an eating diasorder....just that time i year i guess!
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    by aoneill69 » 30 Nov 2009 10:20

i fear if i answer this i would be seen as a raging alcoholic with an eating diasorder....just that time i year i guess!
    Nothing wrong with that!!
  • nivaghnivagh Posts: 595
    I tend to eat a pretty well balanced diet, ..... punctuated with bags of Haribo.

On Saturdday I had two glasses of wine, followed by Sunday morning confession and penance on the turbo.
  • Sushi mixed with Quavers and 2 mini chocolate yule logs. :roll:
  • I have literally just finished eating a huge Chicago town Pizza, some oven chips, some chicken dipper things ( with chilli cause) and caffeine Lucozade and a whole box of those mint chocolate stick things.... oh dear.

Cycling to work tomorrow so that's ok.

I'm sure I can stave of type 2 diabetes for another 12 months
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Ben,

You are the man... Least I know I'm not the only one who loves chicago town pizza... god my diet plummets to the ugliest depths at times
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    I'm currently tcking into my third muffin of the day (this one's blueberry, eariler efforts were chocolate, and poppy seed) plus about half a bar of galaxy this morning which I bought at the train station becuase as i woke up late and couldn't make breakfast only to stand in the rain wating for the bus that never arrived for 25 mins then gave up and walked to the other train station. So i bought a big bar of chocolate. i'll finish it later today.
  • pippip Posts: 170
    well yesterday i had
    bacon and sausage butty for brekky
    great big chicken dinner
    4 cans of guinness or was it 5
    1 irish coffee with double cream mmmmmmmmm lovely
    3 glasses of wine
    my names Phil and i`m an alcoholic ,hic cheers
    i did do a 15 k run tho before all the alcohol so i deserved a little drinky poo
  • huwdhuwd Posts: 228
    Easing myself into the week, today gammon egg and chips in the pub at lunch and about my body weight in chocolates (the office admin lady buys them by the truck load )
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    A foot long meatball.
    A foot long marinara
    A tray of Krispy Kremes.
    A big bucket of KFC.
    2 cans each of Stella, Carling, Grolsch, San Miguel, etc.

Just waiting for the moped to deliver my domino pizza - a 13.5" American Hot.
  • Jack Hughes wrote:

Just waiting for a 13.5" American Hot.
    ......and I'm sure thats not the first 13.5" hot American you've had..............
    Firestarter wrote:
    [quote="Jack Hughes":3oahdar2]
    Just waiting for a 13.5" American Hot.
    ......and I'm sure thats not the first 13.5" hot American you've had..............[/quote:3oahdar2]

Ooh.. Pizza envy.

Do not worry, as soon as I saw the little Jalapenos, I thought of you, so I've saved you a slice. It's only a small one, but quite cheesy, so I'm sure that will fill you up nicely.
    well i finished yesterday off as i started with a nice curry and a bottle of cobra, oh and i finished off the galaxy that i had bought. that said i did bike to work today which makes up for it. all of it!
  • md6 wrote:
    which makes up for it. all of it!
    No, it doesn't. I was advised to work on the basis that any bad snack or meal negates a training session. Have a bad day, and the week could be wasted.
  • Ummmm, yesterday

A bowl of chicken soup with 4 x wholemeal bread
    2 peanut butter sandwiches

Today so far

A bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes and 2 wholemeal toast

I think I a) need to increase my calorie intake b) go buy a shed load of crisps, chocolate and double whipped cream, mix it all together and feel nauseous for the rest of the day
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    is that medal made of chocolate, too, or is like kicking a man when he's down?
    What was the main course?
    TRIumphant wrote:
    [quote="md6":o6uwxgmm]which makes up for it. all of it!
    No, it doesn't. I was advised to work on the basis that any bad snack or meal negates a training session. Have a bad day, and the week could be wasted.[/quote:o6uwxgmm]

Nooooooo!!!! Don't say that... i rode home too that HAS to be enough

Coney, There were only 3000 calories in that? I would love to take that challenge!!! mmm tasty. Did you eat the chocolates that you won?
  • man that looks nice, though i'd have to do an ironman or something the day before just so i would be "re-fuelling"

today i've had: mini cheddars (supplemented with malt loaf), some jelly worms (got stuck in traffic) and thats about it on the unhealthy front!
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Bloody hell Conehead, you've revealed a challenge to me that I can easily accomplish as a reknowned chocolate monster - and a medal as well!!!!!!
  • My God Conehead how the hell did you eat that!!!

So following Coneheads advice I've upped my winter calorific intake today with

1 slice of chocolate cake
    1 slice of lemon drizzle cake
    3 chocolate biscuits
    2 chocolate cornflake thingamys

Actually this thread touches on from something I've been pondering. I really think I don't eat enough but find it hard to increase the quantity as I've always eaten very lightly. I did a test and counted calories on a couple of normal days and it was struggling to top 2,000. If I up the training at all i get a feeling of fatigue after a few days. Time to sort out the diet I think.
  • Last night was a bit excessive... Trip to the Bavarian Beer House with friends. Pork schnitzel and fries, 3 steins of paulaner and a g&t (to bloated to fit in another beer).

Took an executive decision to give my 6am swim class a miss. Think I'll have soup for lunch today.
  • jacjac Posts: 452
    Conehead,

Have you been spamming again...with your mention of a chocolate website run by your family?
    Shameless.
  • after rear ending someone on the m40 (fast lane) last night...messing about with recovery and feeling all sorry for the state of my car...i had to indulge in a large indian takeaway!....now just got a knackered car and a extra few pounds to work off
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Dark chocolate Mars with my coffee.........
    oh dear here goes, yesterday I ate:

2 mars bars,
    half a pack of chocolate chip cookies,
    a large stuffed crust pizza,
    some chicken wings (from pizza hut)
    and i drank almost 1.5l of Pepsi

i think i just wiped out the last 5 months worth of training benefit...

still I have a nice long bike ride tomoorow to make up for it, which will be fueled on water water and more water and well another mars bar if i'm honest
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Chicken chow mein, egg foo yung and a Danone fruit layer yoghurt with a digestive biscuit crumbled in like a cheescake effect. Might have a slice of toast later. Oh yes and I had a few crafty scoops of Hagen Daz whilst my wife is out,