Home Chat Race Chat

Dragon Ride anyone???

Having read that it's now twice been voted the Best UK Sportive (Cycling weekly) and is 6th June, perfect timing for a final 'dry run' training ride for Ironman Switzerland.

Given that it's 190km round South Wales, I'm hoping it'll give me a bit of a confidence boost for what is to come.

I'm entered (entries opened last night). Any takers?????

Comments

• I've signed up for this, heard lots of good things about it and looking forward to the challenge.

I'm thinking of giving the Alpe D'Huez triathlon a go this year so this will be good practice for that.
  • me and a mate signed up as well for the 190km ride. Heard it was really good and the terrain is awesome for a good tough test. Using it as final training for the Etape in July so looking forward to it. Will be much needed. With a bit of luck, the 40km down the embankment for London Tri will be a breeze after that.

Good luck with the races in 2010.
  • wyno70wyno70 Posts: 189
    Hi All,

I've just decided that this doesn't really fit in with my IMCH training plan and will cost me too much on the WAT front given that I'll have to be away for the weekend.

As such, does anyone want my entry as it is transferable. It cost me £30.

Venue is Bridgend, South Wales, 190Km sportive voted as the UK's favourite sportive for the last few years!!

First come first served!

Let me know ASAP.