Home Chat General Chat

calling any legal beagles

With nice comments like that I cant bekleive you have waited so long to write another.

I havent bought or read your first book but will deefo get yopur second.
Have you tried contacting Amazon to find out about using the reviews?

Good luck with the promo and the launch. I gather you will be on Oxford street in waterstones signing copies on launch day!!!!LOL

Comments

• nivaghnivagh Posts: 595
    Go through the process as if you were going to leave a review yourself - you will probably find somewhere in the Ts and Cs that Amazon own all of the copyright in any review. If that's the case, you just need their permission, I suppose, and the original poster can't do anything about it!
  • Hello everyone, I would like to know in more detail how you can successfully sell products on Amazon using Alibaba resources. Can you provide a more detailed and step by step guide for those new to this?

• Greetings! If you are interested in how to sell on Amazon using Alibaba, it is important to follow a few steps. First, choose a niche and products that interest you, then register on Amazon as a seller. After that, find a supplier on Alibaba to work with, consider costs and margins, create a listing on Amazon, manage orders and marketing, provide shipping, and manage a warehouse, see link. Don't forget about scaling your business after a successful start. It is also important to pay attention to laws and tax obligations.