Home Chat General Chat

Bike fit

Has anyone had one done?

I'm looking for a fitting that would give me some figures to walk away with so that I can start a rebuild of my bike but I don't want to be aiming for an off the peg replacement.

If anyones got any some recommendations it would be great.

Anywhere reasonably easy to get to from London or the M4 corridor would give you some bonus points.

Thanks!

Comments

• wyno70wyno70 Posts: 189
    On the recommendation of Conehead I went to High Wycombe and spent at least a couple of hours with Rick Kiddle, setting up my Felt B2 specifically with triathlon (Ironman Switzerland) in mind.

I was amazed at the difference between what I thought was the right set up for me and what we came up with at the end of a morning. Having said that, the bike is now massively much more comfortable and I do feel like I'm getting the power down much more effectively, so in my book, it's certainly up there in terms of being the best £90 I've spent on training 'stuff'.

Highly recommended and an inspriational guy to go and visit.

Thanks to Conehead for the recommendation and thanks to Rick for a great set up!
  • LexLex Posts: 65
    huwd, apparently Sigma Sports in Kingston will do you for £35. A couple of people have recommended the place to me but havent been myself. I need to get it done myself
  • huwdhuwd Posts: 228
    Great thanks guys! No excuses now.