Home Chat General Chat

customise my tri suit-where?

where can i get my name and club name printed on my tri suit? www.nameonkit.com do this service, but the price list doesnt mention having your club details printed.........only your name/flag/sponsor logos- i remember seeing a family run business in the uk, run by a triathlete, who did this service, but cant remember the name! any other suggestions appreciated!!! (ps- i am wanting our club name printed on my own tri suit-not the clubs specific one..........their colours arent very flattering!!)

Comments

• OranjOranj Posts: 45
    I though NameOnKit was Richard Stannard? I'm sure someone will be along to correct me in a moment though!
  • dee999dee999 Posts: 41
    i did notice his name is mentioned on their site, but wasnt sure he was part of the company..........maybe this is the company i had seen before!!
  • hussler.hussler. Posts: 390
    Yes that is Richard Stannards company.....

I use Howard Vines company....he is the Team GB Kit man or something....his details can be found on the BTF website.....Loads cheaper than Nameonkit.com and quicker....He has turned my GB kit around from me sending him it to me receiving it printed again within 5 days!
  • bathtubbathtub Posts: 280
    I can reccommend Howard Vine's company "Blade Printing Services"

They did my GB kit, quick turnarond and reasonably priced

Howard is an ex GB age grouper, GB team manager and IIRC is currently GB team director

http://www.bladeprint.co.uk/
  • Oh, I can see a new tri suit for me with a certain team name plastered all over it

£15 is a bargain....
  • dee999dee999 Posts: 41
    www.nameonkit.com............................pretty pricey!!!-name on front and back, 2 small flags and my tri club name on front........................£55!!! (more than my tri suit cost!!!)