Home Sell Triathlon Gear

FS: Trek Equinox TTX 9.O size sml B/NEW

I bought the bike on the premiss of staging a comeback but its all gone pear shape, my first race was this coming sunday but an accident this past week has seen the end to that, sliced and my palm open on a broken coffee cup. But the biggest change is that my partner has found out we are expecting our second child the middle of next year and with my work shift patterns i cant really do the bike justice. I will add photos later (when iv taken some and worked out how to add them on here) i can in the mean time text them to any one interested. It is a 2009 Trek Equinox 9.0 TTX size small (im 5''11) silver in colour and it is in a brand new condition, i haven't ridden the bike and that is the truth, i hacen't cut the tri bars down it is as it left the shop. You can have a look at the TREK website or GOOGLE it and you will see it has had excellent reviews all round. Im open to realistic offers of around £1400 ono, if you want to pictures before i load them then my number is 07590 489715. There is also a brand new Giro Advantage 2 Lrg in black and red brand new in the box and the madison box it came in, hasen't been on my head sized it on a friend.

Comments

• I'm interested in the bike but you say it is small yet you are 5'11'', I'm a titch at 5'6'' is it to big for me?
    Where abouts in the country are you?
  • Hi, this bike will fit you ok i have the seatpost up 8'' above the seattube top, if you visit the TREK website it will give you all the dimensions you require. I should really have bought a medium but i have allways ridden a slightly smaller TT/TRI bike. As i have said i haven't ridden this bike so nothing has been cut down, ie, tribars so there is a massive amount of scope for you to setup to your own requirements. I live near Porthcawl in South Wales. Send me a direct mail if you want its. matt694'btinternet.com. Thanks.
  • hey, is this still for sale? cheers, nicki