Home Chat General Chat

Coaching service offer: IronmanCoach.net 50€/month

My work is simply defined as "one on one" personal coaching, which is the most quality coaching relationship avaible, which has usually the best results. If you are an age group triathlete that competes in sprint, olympic, half-Ironman and Ironman distance you will benefit from my services. Each plan of my clients is unique custom designed for his/her specific goals and avaible resources(avaible training time, budget, work, family etc....).

I attached a link from one of my plans, which is from one of my clients. The training plan is very precised and adopted for his level of triathlon skills and avaible resources.

http://two.xthost.info/ironmoon/Ironman ... 20demo.pdf

Coaching includes:
-flexible and custom plan i design week per week
-unlimited comunication over skype/mail
-strenght workouts
-injury prevention
-injury solution
-tip and advices on nutrition
-tip and advices for equipment
-consultations, protocol plan and advices for your priority races, before and after your race.
-specific tips for your most weak discipline, and realization

Price: 50€/month or 72$/month
Very affordable for every athlete.

If you're interested, fell free to contact me.
You could have a lot benefit from IronmanCoach and improve yourself.

Be prepared!
Damir Mesec
Coach
Email: damir.mesec@yahoo.com

http://www.ironmancoach.net

Comments

• FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Welcome to the forum! We have other coaches on here who offer their tips and advice for free and its always good to have one more.

Looking forward to all your contributions to the forum now that you're a member.
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    What do you want me to do with this?
  • JellybabyJellybaby Posts: 180
    Guess we should see if he contributes anything useful in the next week or so. Also, I can't see many people on here using his services - talking to that northern chancer is bad enough, but this guy's website is in Croatian and the google translation is rubbish. Give him a week
  • clasifieds/items for sale? :roll:
  • Flavadave wrote:
    Welcome to the forum! We have other coaches on here who offer their tips and advice for free and its always good to have one more.

Looking forward to all your contributions to the forum now that you're a member.
    Of course, every coach should be open for giving tips and advices.
    But giving you for free a scheduled specific custom designed training plan, week per week to your race goals, organizing your triathlon life, 1 on 1 consulting in anytime...for free?

Yes my website is only on croatian for now, but i'll do the translate in the near future.
    Thank you all for your wellcoming to forum.
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    ironmoon80 wrote:
    You'll be saying red is faster than black next....
    IT IS! Any coach worth his salt knows that one.

Yes my original post was tongue in cheek, but I do hope you do keep an eye on the forum ironmoon and weigh in if you think we're talking rubbish. This forum has inspired many newbies/rookies to finishing their first tri's and long may it continue.

I'm sure any knowledgable or witty posts will drive interest in your services!
  • diddsdidds Posts: 655
    "You'll be saying red is faster than black next....
    IT IS! Any coach worth his salt knows that one. "

Well, I am a coach [1] and I say WHITE with blue bits is definitely the fastest.

Didds

[1] RFU Level 2, S.A.Q. (expired) and Bikeability Instructor.
  • Come on we all know that pink is faster :roll:
  • So...as a rookie...

buy rainbow coloured kit, that way I hit all bases, and I'll DEFINITELY go faster!?

• ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    But when we are talking about red is that as in red shift? Or is the colour red when stationary?
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    MATTmatt wrote:
    Come on we all know that pink is faster :roll:

That could be doubtful and has been disprooved as all streakers seemed to be caught by men and women wearing blue/black/dayglo green health and safety vests
  • That could be doubtful and has been disprooved as all streakers seemed to be caught by men and women wearing blue/black/dayglo green health and safety vests
    Thats a good point. Red it is from now on