Home Chat General Chat

Personal Training Sessions 1-2-1

Hey guys,

I have now decided to open up my availabilty to do 1-2-1 personal training sessions to the masses....

Up to now I have done the odd session through word of mouth and people already knowing that I do them....

I charge £30 an hour for individual sessions....

Certain Testing can be done too... but no intrusive testing as im not a smack head and Im not qualified to jab you with needles....

Swim specific sessions are at an additional cost of £15 on top of the £30 an hour..... IE first hour is £45, every hour there on is £30 an Hour...
This is because of pool access, I can only get in too use the pool at Total Fitness and therefore you have to buy a day pass. I know this is extortionate but unavoidable, unless of course you are a member of TF somewhere else in the country, then youll pay a straight £30 an hour.

Depending on timings of appointments, I may be able to use the 30m pool at my workplace for free, however there will be a small charge for me to drive there (1 hour away) to cover fuel costs.

Anyone interested then PM me and ill see what I can do!:)

Comments

• hussler.hussler. Posts: 390
    Im glad you asked CH......

If anyone requires online coaching then get in touch and I can supply alllllll the details from there!!
    Monthly plans, blocks of training, single dicipline programs??? not a prob!

At the mo there is a limited amount of spaces available..... I am fairly busy over the next 8 weeks so I dont want to say yes Ill take on 30 athletes and then not be able to supply a quality service so Ill be releasing blocks of X places as we go along.....

PM me for more details.......

Any testimonials needed??? ask Jelly, Rosie or Shadowone1 for feedback from some of my sessions/programs.....
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Hussler's training progs are ace. Its good to have a great base in which to train to rather than just going for a bike session, swim or a run.

I've now got structure!! Me personally I can feel the difference and its good to get feedback as well.

I keep a diary of my training as well on how I feel at that point so that I know how I;m adapting.

Anyone thinking about it - go for it. Best bit of cash you'll spend.
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    those pesky ninja's don't know who they work for!! Mrs C, scotty.... jeezo.