Home Chat General Chat

Team Laws kit?

take a look at

http://www.teamlaws.co.uk and the design will be obvious

Come on guys - we need your views - be honest...

Comments

• It looks bloody awesome. Lack of funds will prevent a tri-suit, but will probably go for a technical t-shirt to train and run in.
  • BexHBexH Posts: 226
    Yep, I give it my thumbs up. Would be interested in a tech tee as well when you get em sorted x
  • Right, My Bro and the chaps at Champion Systems are all standing by for the huge influx of orders that they fully expect to recieve.

At present we have 3 pieces of kit to offer you lovely kind, generous people.

* Tri Suit

* Technical T shirt

* Cycling top

We need orders and we need em fast so don't be shy.

This is how it works.

E mail teamlawskit@googlemail.com requestimg an order form. Fill it in and e mail it back. ( follow so far ?)

Payment can be made via cash, cheque, bank transfer or paypall.

Kit will then be sent out to the THE SECOND the Team Laws Office has it by super dooper fast postman type services. We will also happily ship anywhere in ther world.

A gentle reminder that every time you buy kit a small donation goes to team laws. I need say no more.

Any questions then ask my brother on the above e mail addy- his name is Sam.

Thanks all and get ordering and spread the word that the kit is ready to erupt in the sporting world.
    xx
  • MGMG Posts: 470
    Dont wish to sound negative, as Team Laws is an beautiful thang...

BUT............the rainbow...........its abit.....errrr...

other than that a first class effort.
  • I know I know.

but if you look at the website the kit falls in line design wise.

It's not that bad in the flesh honestly... it's for 2 kids charities - we voted, the rainbow stays

( what I mean is blame Conehead - he's harbouring a secret he doesn't want us to know)
  • BTW - Shall I pout you down for some kit then ?
  • mickwoodmickwood Posts: 93
    Stand tall and proud for the rainbow!!

We'll be noticed...and that's the point
  • Top man Mick - you hit the nail on the head.

The 1st order is going in today after lunch - just waiting on the al clear from Champ Systems - we need to make sure they are ready to make it before we lob a huge order at them.

Anyone else ?

I'm sure once the guys that have ordered tell you what it's like then you'll all be chomping at the bit to get some ( well I bloody hope so)
    willieverfinish wrote:
    The 1st order is going in today after lunch
    Hmmm......am I included in that? Tri suit or bike shirt?
  • What do you want dude and in what size ?

Do you want me to e mail the sizing chart to you ?

You got in very early before we were ready to order so you've not been forgotten mate.
    I thought I may have been lost as I did get in before the order form/size chart was mentioned

If you could e-mail me a size chart and price list and I'll sort it today.
  • Roger that
    willieverfinish wrote:
    Roger that
    Now don't start on the rainbow theme again!
  • FPMSL

Quality
  • Ben could you send me the info too and will try and sort out, although is nearly lunch :-( You'll be doing more order though won't you if I miss it?
  • no worries.

just e mail teamlawskit@googlemail.com with your name and my brother will e mail you all the info you need
  • Great thanks Ben. Just remembered that was what I was supposed to do!
  • thebouythebouy Posts: 61
    anyone got a price list/size guide please?
  • thebouy wrote:
    anyone got a price list/size guide please?
    if we send an email to this address teamlawskit@googlemail.com Ben's brother will send us the info we need
  • thebouythebouy Posts: 61
    great thanks
  • Just an update - we have streamlined the ordering process so there is now less forms to fill in. No one likes form filling.

We will e mail you a size chart and the cost of each item of kit.

You then simply e mail back what you want and your preferred payment method and er... that's it.

Done. Simples. Easy. Sorted.

We think that is easier than filling in order forms. We will do all the donkey work at our Team Laws Head Office in London. We really do have an office now

Hope that makes everything easier for you all and simplifies the process.
    Cycle shirt ordered and paid for!

(would have been the tri suit but MAN has my bank balance been hit recently!)
  • Ordered a technical tee and will be getting a tri suit before Cowman
  • BUMP

Anyone else interested ?

We have had loads of interest in the kit which is great news. The 1st order is going ion shortly so if you want your kit asap ( there are some who have got the details to order but maybe haven't had the time or forgot) please e mail the Kit Man back with what you want.

The bigger the order we throw at Champion Systems the better things are for the cause.

Thanks all.