Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Giving away stuff

Hi all,

I have various items I'm giving away, well for a charitable donation of your choice to http://www.justgiving.com/Grant-Smith. Obviously if you can't pick the item up I would need some postage money, but apart from that. This is totally genuine, I have this stuff sitting around my house, my wife is sick of the sight of it! I'm looking to raise some money for a very worth while charity, please take it off my hands

All items are used but in decent condition.

Triathlon items:
Foor wet suite, size F2 (No longer available)
X3 pairs of Aqua Sphere googles, Seal, 2 clear, 1 tinted, 2 with cases and 1 without (One clear pair left)
Profile Design Jammer GT tri bars (No longer available)
Small Lezyne saddle bag (No longer available)
Trax M Helmet + Giro Helmet (Giro Helmet, no longer available)
X4 Inner tubes, small valve (No longer available)
Tri Team Glos umbrella!

Non tri items:
Non of these items require BT to work, however I believe the Vision boxes requires a internet connection to record, pause and schedule recordings? If your not bothered by that it can just be used a freeview
receiver.

BT Home Hub 2.0 broadband router
BT Vision digital TV receiver / recorder (Sky + box for freeview)

Book
Born to Run by Christopher McDougall, Hard Back, Brand new (excellent book about bare foot running, I got bought two for Christmas!) (No longer available)

Magazines
Back issues of 220, Triathlon Plus & Cycling Plus. All proceeds will be going to my chosen charity http://www.justgiving.com/Grant-Smith.

220, every issue from Issue 211, August 2007 through to Issue 244, March 2010.

Triathlon Plus, every issue from Issue 02 June 2009 through to Issue 12 March 2010.

Cycling Plus, Issues 198, 204, 206, 207, 208 and then 210 through to 229.

PM me if your interested

Comments

• Hi,

I just wanted to clarify, these items are for a charity donation OF YOUR CHOICE. No bidding.

Thanks
  • ajdjajdj Posts: 4
    Excellent idea Grant, I have PM'd you about the tri bars.
  • Hi Amelia,

I've sent a reply but I'm sure whether it sent or not? Please confirm...
  • ajdjajdj Posts: 4
    Yes, got your PM ok (twice actually).. i've replied (tried twice as well) but not showing in my 'sent items' so not sure if you've got it?

Anyway, money is now in your justgiving account + gift aid. Let me know if you haven't got PM with address details. Thanks again!
  • Thanks Amelia,

I will post first thing.

The PM messages are a bit weird, they never show up as being sent, hence I sent the message a few times!

Thanks again

Grant
  • These items are still going, many useful things, plus you get the added bonus of helping a wonderful charity.

I just wanted to highlight the fact there is a WETSUIT! Its coming up to race season and open water swimming needs practice!

The book is brilliant, this one is brand new because a certain well known online book store sent me two! Oh its Hardback.

You can read more about the book here; http://www.amazon.co.uk/Born-Run-Ultra- ... 114&sr=8-1
  • Hi is the wtsuit still available. If so, I would love to have it to try my first open water tri. What is your charity of choice? Regards Colin
  • Hello i like the sound of the book is it still avalible?
  • grant1974grant1974 Posts: 262
    It is, I'm not just saying this, it's a great book, really enjoyable...
  • hitman786hitman786 Posts: 37
    Good, I have also participated and good to see that you already raised 50%.
  • grant1974grant1974 Posts: 262
    hitman786 wrote:
    Good, I have also participated and good to see that you already raised 50%.
    Hi, really sorry, I don't understand your message?