Home Chat General Chat

Stolen TT bike/m/bike in Kingston on Thames

Hi All, Please keep eye out for the following, with races coming up the bargain may not be quite the bargain you expect............

I had my Cannonondale recently stolen along with my Planet X Stealth carbon Pro TT bike and a Zipp 440 front wheel.

Bike 1 - Planet X Stealth Carbon Pro Black. Dura Ace, Specialized tri spoke, Bontrager Carbon profile bars, tubs. Size M
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44354578@N00/4429469341/

Bike 2 - Cannondale F1000. VGC, 2005 model. Siemens team colours Med. Sram kit, Magura Discs erc. Black front, Polished alloy rear. My name in transfers down right rear stay. Scrartch 1/3rd down top tube. Similar to this exactly in colours apart from standard headshox forks.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44354578@N00/4440480180/

Any leads/sightings etc post up or Police Ref 0402519/10

Thank you.

Comments

• Bucko75Bucko75 Posts: 47
    I feel your pain xman, had my Colnago stolen from my shed last year.......nowhere near the value of your loss but painful all the same. My new bike now lives in the kitchen much to the missus disdain.....

Best of luck with finding them
  • Keep an eye out on Gumtree.. the thieving fuckers tend to sell alot of stolen bikes on there... cash - you know the score.
  • Bucko75Bucko75 Posts: 47
    Maybe go down to the car boot sale at Kempton Park....I know a lot of dodgy bikes get flogged there
  • One word C**TS

Do they ever realise how hard people work for their treasured bikes etc. It bloody angers me I hope they get what they deserve.

Nick angry and pissed off for you.
  • Oh one other quick tip- make sure your check Wandsworth Police station - they have a massive collection of stolen bikes in their back yard near custody suite.

I do believe that's where they end up so it might be no good checking with Kingston police. Work all the police stations.

if you need help then I'll happily ask some coppers for you - that's if you don't mind me printing off the pics of your bikes and giving them to some mates in the local nicks ?
  • BillyHBillyH Posts: 2
    Unbelievable. If I was PM I'd make bike theft carry the death penalty and broadcast it live on Sky Sports 3. Tossers. Yeah Gumtree has loads of dodgey bikes for sale
  • JellybabyJellybaby Posts: 180
    Also check the market at Brick Lane, one of the hotspots for offloading stolen bikes I believe
  • xmanxman Posts: 2
    That would be brill if you could hand out to some officers etc. I can always mail you a PDF too........

I'll check out those places too. Thanks for the advice.

Xman.