Home Chat General Chat

Bike Fitting Service

Hi Does anyone know of a good bike fitting service around Nottingham/East Midlands

rgds

Sporty

Comments

• shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    check with Hussler as he's had this done recently and I think it was local to you.

Drop him a pm and ask him.
  • bulletbullet Posts: 115
    Bike Dynamics is supposed to be very good .
    Its in Leamington Spa which is west Midlands but not too far from Nottingham about an hour I guess.
  • hussler.hussler. Posts: 390
    Yeh I used Bike dynamics......

It uses the generic angle of dangle fitting that all pro fits use so is very good.....

I think you PM'd me as I had an email saying someone had...but I think you PM'd my account that has locked me out on the change over to the new forum a while back.
    I think you PM'd hussler (my old one) and not my new one hussler. (with the full stop!):)

I would recommend Bike Dynamics if thats what your looking for!!! and they do your cleats too.
  • DocmartinDocmartin Posts: 17
    This might be worth checking out.
    http://www.labicicleta.co.uk/
  • +1 For Bikedynamics.

Relaxed friendly serivce that has made me faster and more comfortable.

Worth every penny.

good stuff on the website too.
  • The new Planet X showroom up in Rotherham will be offering Retul bike fits. PM me if you need any information at all.
  • FirestarterFirestarter Posts: 120
    Velomotion in Milton Keynes. Quite possibly the best bike fitting service you'll have.

They use Retul, £185 a pop may sound dear but as triathletes you'll be used to pissing your cash away.......