Home Chat General Chat

running injuries or want to improve run?

hi folks

am trying to organise a weekend Pose running clinic in Edinburgh area, ideally March 24/25 but maybe April 21/22.

I'm not on any commission for advertising (honestly) but just completely converted now by Pose running. techniques got me from injured total novice to Ironman finisher in just a few months, completely injury free! (fully agree this is not desirable/sensible way to progress but it's a long story...)

I'm a GP with sports medicine degree so you can be sure I researched it all very carefully before attending first clinic and now astounded with results, both myself and others present in clinic. seems such a shame that so liitle is known about methods here in UK

wealth of information at www.posetech.com

and if you want a really good laugh at how NOT to prepare for Ironman Hawaii, go have a chuckle at my stupidity. Please note, I' m definitely not recommending my crash course approach to anyone but the method really does work!

http://www.posetech.com/library/oa-GC-0001.html

happy if you want to email me directly with any questions about Pose or may be interested in attending clinic

gwen03@googlemail.com

Comments

• hound doghound dog Posts: 293
    Its a pity your not having clinic in inverness.Id be there for sure. Ive read abit about pose and tried to use the limited info I have on it. running being my worst discipline, it would definetly help im sure.

Does a couple of days cover everything or is it an on going thing?

I hope to do my first half ironman this year but my running is causing me concern, as I seem to injur myself every now and then.
  • JasonBJasonB Posts: 303
    And Suffolk also.

I have 'rigidus haladus' something like that. In both my bigs toes. This means I have restricted movement when running. So no matter how hard I try and how fit I get. I will not be as fast I used to be.

I have heard the 'pose' can help this. Is that true?

• gwencgwenc Posts: 5
    Error whilst Doing a Replacement, Error in srv_convert.