--- Prejudice ---

- Open water swimmers are fat

- Triathletes gear nerds

- Runners are skinny anorexic control freaks

- Cyclists usally are slight overweight older men

.......anymore we need to mock??

Comments

• BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    2 piece race kit looks gay? I dont knopw who said that???
  • danny_sdanny_s Posts: 235
    Runners are all jealous of the way triathletes look, until they start running.
  • That made me
  • TrisurferTrisurfer Posts: 228
    Quality,
    A sense of humor must be utilized at all times in this sport.

I'm constantly hammered at work for ''spending my weekends running around in a Leotard!''
  • a leotard?
    perhaps a good suggestion for the 2 piece V 1 piece thread!

people who win races, are just plain ugly
    well compared to the good looking, slightly more rotund fellas & lasses at the back.
  • SilverbackSilverback Posts: 131
    People who have way too much energy left for a sprint finish

Dog walkers who shout "if you just stopped running he wouldn't chase/bite you"
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    duathletes are triathletes who can't swim.
  • huwdhuwd Posts: 228
    shadowone1 wrote:
    duathletes are triathletes who can't swim.

Runners can't smile
    Cyclists have social issues
  • Triathletes are the ones in the pool boasting loudly that they have already biked 100 miles that morning/run half a marathon before breakfast...

Triathletes are the ones in the pool wearing their Triathlon Event swim hats...

Triathletes are the ones in the pool referring to dog-eared drill sessions stashed in a plastic sheet on the pool-side every few lengths, in a mysterious and knowing way...

Triathletes are the ones that when you try to make conversation about the So-and-So Sprint Tri you did last week, they say that they did it only as an easy training session, whereas you had been training for the last few months just to get round it!...
  • "Triathletes are the ones in the pool referring to dog-eared drill sessions stashed in a plastic sheet on the pool-side every few lengths, in a mysterious and knowing way... "

Thats me...except I laminate the sheets!
  • Show-off!!!
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    i knew i was forgetting to do something - take my plan to the pool so i don't have to try and remember the session! brilliant, now where's my laminator gone...

Oh um, predjudices... i'll have a think
  • nivaghnivagh Posts: 595
    Pah. I have mine tattooed on the back of my hands.
  • Uh oh... Having emptied the contents of my kit bag all over the passenger seat to chuck out the running gear and only take the swimming stuff into the pool with me in my lunchbreak, I realised that, what with my bike sandwiched into the back of the car and running stuff strewn everywhere I too am a Prejudice...

Prejudice: Triatheletes have cars crammed with kit...

(I bet I'm not alone!!!)
  • BexHBexH Posts: 226
    Oh dear- have just seen this post having started my topic on swim drills to laminate for me and my chums!!!!
  • TRIumphantTRIumphant Posts: 850
    Curvy_Cactus wrote:
    Triathletes are the ones that when you try to make conversation about the So-and-So Sprint Tri you did last week, they say that they did it only as an easy training session, whereas you had been training for the last few months just to get round it!...
    I got reprimanded last night when I told someone I was using IM UK 70.3 as a kit/pace/fitness test session for IM UK later in the year, and then he confessed that he was training for his first Sprint Tri.
  • I'm constantly hammered at work for ''spending my weekends running around in a Leotard!''
    I get a fair bit of stick at work......comments like "Ironing Man", "Tin Man, "whats that health s@*t your eating". I think they are all a bit envious???? But what else can you expect from 11 other 'chips with everything' Firefighters!!??
  • by nivagh » 06 Apr 2010 20:14

Pah. I have mine tattooed on the back of my hands.
    Big hands or small sessions????