Home Chat Race Chat

EXE valley triathlon? Anone in?

BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
Hay All assembled massess

Anyone booked in for this one?
I am in and will taking part in the training day as well to get a feel for the course

Training day 18th April
Race -Sprint - 9th May.

If your there I may see you and give a shout.
Post your number when you get it.

Comments

• neil7870neil7870 Posts: 8
    Hi blinky

Yeah, im in for both the training day and sprint race.. See you there no doubt..

you local to exeter then ???

• BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    Hay Neil

I am not really that local, I am in Street in Somerset.

How will I reckonise you on the day?

Sorry for the delayed response.
    hi Blinky...

Street, thats not that far away.. use that for the warm up before.. should be a good little run or bike
    Im in kingsteignton, near newton abbot. Bout 45 mins away
    Havnt got any details of race number yet but will let you know as soon as. Will be on a giant trinity, orange black white in colour thou.. gonna do the training bike session on my road bike, giant TCR with ' rabobank ' written all over it.... how i gonna recognise you ???

Neil
    I will be riding a Viking torino in black an sliver with tri bars. If its not to warm I wll be in a ghost bikes lng slevetp (it hasa ghost busters symbol on th back. im a bit deaf so givem a big shout if you see me to ge my attention and then its all fine to talk normally.
    looking foward to he day and te race.
    Wht swim time di you put ydown?

baz
    Ok will look out for you...

Put down 8 - 8.30 mins i think for swim . not my strongest part but getting better.

hopefully the weather will stay good for sunday !!!!
    Baz

The wave and start time have been posted now and are on Exeter tri web site.

My number 192.. Saw you at the tri day but not get chance to say hello. Good day in the end thou, well worth it for little tips etc..

Neil
    hi Neil

sorry its taken so long to reply but I was sick as dog the next day and had 3 days off work with a man flu thing.

The day was good and i really enjoyed the cycle course.

If you are number 192 you will never guess what number i am.......................... wait for it.......................................................192. looks like we might be in the same lane. now aint that freaky!###see you on day dude.