Home Chat General Chat

A site to share your tri-knowledge ????

Hi All

I've put together a new website (its nothing too special (yet) ).

Forums are a great place to ask questions and stuff, but after a while you can't find that little nugget of information you need and you find yourself either searching through endless threads or repeating yourself over and over again (or at least this is my experience). SO..............

I thought I'd put together a site where users could post all those nuggets of information and have them categorised for easy searching and stuff......

You can post written articles, youtube vids, pictures, whatever you like really, and once posted they are automatically held in the sites database for future reference.

The site will grow into a really useful resource for all new comers and is set up as a not-for-profit scheme, so the more input from you guys - the better the site will become. Its brand new so a little sparse on articles at the moment, but that's the point of this post - get over there and start sharing your expertise

http://www.triclubuk.co.uk/

Comments

• TRIumphantTRIumphant Posts: 850
    Seems good, registered and tried posting an articel, so only time will tell if it gets publiched. But could be a really useful resource. Keep up the good work Gazza, much appreciated
  • garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    Hi Triumphant

the articles post automatically but only in there category......I've posted your article on the front page!
  • TRIumphantTRIumphant Posts: 850
    Cheers, when I have a bit of time I'll have a good play, as I have loads of bits of info all over the place, so to get them 'filed' would be excellent.
  • graham33graham33 Posts: 265
    Gary - the site look excellent mate - well done - I will look forward to geting tips.
    Hi Graham

Its a two way street mate.......give a little - get a little

You've been around for a while, you must be able to share a little knowledge on the site? Go on, it needs peeps like you to get it moving!
  • thebouythebouy Posts: 61
    Looking good Gary.....once it gets some publicity I'm sure it'll be a hit!
    First milestone hit! We have 10 site members!!!!!

Just need a few articles/pictures/vedios posted now.....come on members, post your stuff!!!

It's a totally free community type tri website where you can post your own articles, if you like the idea go to http://www.triclubuk.co.uk