Home Chat General Chat

what' up with Wiggle!!

The last 3 orders i'm not had any Haribo. My wife is slightly disappointed!!

Anyone else finding this?

Comments

• AtomicAtomic Posts: 126

Yip................Spent a small fortune lately over about 6 different orders (one of them including a wetsuit), and there has been a distinct lack of Haribos.

The kids aren't too pleased and are threatening to tell the WAT officer the next time an order comes in
  • I just received my wetsuit today and there was a pack of Tangtastic nestling on the top. Did you check in all the excess packaging?
  • Hmmm, think you might have just been lucky - I recently ordered some stuff and I didn't get any!

It was my first order with Wiggle and now I realise what I've missed, I feel a bit cheated!
  • graham33graham33 Posts: 265
    lol, I might email them about it.....or we could get Conehead on the case - the Triathlon 'god' could gets us all free Haribo again.
  • nicknofingernicknofinger Posts: 284
    I've had some in my last two deliverys, but their service has been slow!!! I normally get really good service from wiggle, but it has been crap of late.
  • I had some yummy tangistic (or whatever yhey are called) yesterday with 2 water bottles, but none when I got a pump a couple of wks ago.....
  • As they do free postage, its probably a good idea to do lots of seperate orders rather than one big order hopefully = more Haribos!
  • dee999dee999 Posts: 41
    i ordered a pair of orca kila compression socks...................very....very slow delivery ( 10days!)-no haribos!! ordered a box of the for goodness shakes recovery powders a week later.....delivery wasnt as slow as the socks but still much slower than what their deliveries used to take- and nestled in the box was an ickle sized packet of haribo tangtastics!!
    i used to be a regular wiggle purchaser, but this last 6 months i have found them much more expensive than the likes of pbk and chain reaction cycles, so have hardly bought anything from them. they sent me an email asking me why i wasnt using them much now-so i told them they were too expensive now (even with my platinum discount and free postage!)- needless to say, i didnt get a reply to that response!!
  • SilverbackSilverback Posts: 131
    Stop press

After 2-3 months of Haribo free deliveries this morning's minor purchase (run hat and speed tyre lever) contained a free sachet of Goodness Shakes. Naff all use in terms of placating Mrs Silverback but welcome none the less...
  • stevsterstevster Posts: 73
    I ve been buying loads of things from wiggle recently on seperate orders and most of them come with a free goodness shake ) happy days.