Home Chat General Chat

2XU Endurance Tri Suit

Hi, just looking for some advice.

I am tainning to do my first tri and am just buying my first suit but can't make up my mind on size. I am 5ft 8" with a 32" waist and 38" chest so should be a medium going by the 2XU website. The shop I went in had a medium comp which I could not get over my shoulders and a large endurance which feels great.

My problem is that the legs may be a bit long on the large but chest size feels fine. So jusr wondering what other people about the same size as me wear.

Any help would be great.
Thanks

Comments

• ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    I'm afraid that wetsuit sizing is a mystic art. According to Orca I am about 5" taller, weigh about 5Kg more and my waist and chest are similarly about 3" bigger - yet the suit fits me perfectly. :roll:
  • RustyRusty Posts: 8
    Thanks, I thought that might be the case. Might just have to risk it with the large and hope it does not fill with water.
  • largeadelargeade Posts: 166
    Keep looking. 2xu and Orca didnt fit me at all...but Blue Seventy was fine.
  • wyno70wyno70 Posts: 189
    Agree with largeade, different suits give VERY different fits and what feels comfortable on dry land may well not be when you are in the water!

Best bet would be to test one (or all) if you can. Not easy I know but different lakes do offer that kind of service.
  • RustyRusty Posts: 8
    Thanks for your help.