Home Chat General Chat

Do you know anyone who has actually won a 220triathlon online competition?

2»

Comments

• If so few people are entering, then it must be us!!!!

We will all be winning soon!!!

Positive thoughts, everyone!!!

(Yeah, right... made-up names, you say?...)
  • Haha!!!!!

Had to go waaaaaay back for this one...

Those positive thoughts paid off because, oh, yes - I am a winner - no made up names after all...

Speedo gear and coaching by Dan Bullock coming my way - yippee!!!!

• Actually yes - one of the other fathers at my son's football team won the Cycle helmets a few editions ago - and he entered online too. He sang the magazine's praises - the monday after the closing date they rang him, and on the Thursday they were delivered!

Keep the faith!
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Woohoo - well done Curvy!

That is a great prize - brilliant.
  • 101SUSY101SUSY Posts: 53
    Curvy_Cactus wrote:
    Haha!!!!!

Had to go waaaaaay back for this one...

Those positive thoughts paid off because, oh, yes - I am a winner - no made up names after all...

Speedo gear and coaching by Dan Bullock coming my way - yippee!!!!

Well done you ! I sooooooooooo wanted that Speedo stuff, I even 'liked' their facebook page in case it made a difference.

I did see who won last month's comp, it was in the grey mini-news snippets section on the 2nd or 4th page, can't remember now and I've chucked the magazine in the recycling - the recipes weren't any good this month lol
  • AvoneerAvoneer Posts: 174
    Hi,

I won a box of Maximuscle Gels - arrived yesterday.

Grateful I won, but the bloody things are only dated until January!!!!!

That sucks.

Guess I'll have to dissolve 15 in my water bottle for my next tri in September - rocket fuel!

Pat...
  • I won a wetsuit competition for a blue seventy wetsuit and bag approx 2 years ago. My boyfriend has the wetsuit and I still use the tribag.
    Really good prize