Home Chat General Chat

Wetsuit advice please

I'm male, 5'9" and 203lbs, so I don't seem to fit into any of the wetsuit sizings that I've found online so far.
Can anyone point me in the right direction.
Cheers

Comments

• shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Hi,

You have to be careful with wet-suit sizing charts as they can vary massively. The best advice is to take yourself into the a shop and actually get fitted for one.
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Oh if only you asked this the other day - got a new 2xu at the Lincoln tri - I emailed TFN the week before and tried it on in the back of the TFN transit van (what a glamorous life triathlon is) and got £20 knocked off.

Trying on is the only way. Look out for any local tris and email/phone the organiser - there is always a trade stand and then arrange for them to take a few along to try on, quite often you will find a discount on race days (not always) and always worthwhile tryiing to haggle/price match. After all you have nothing to lose, you know the size you want so can order online so it is in their interest to at least price match. Particularly handy if you print off the web page to show them.
  • sonofsammosonofsammo Posts: 191
    Wish I'd thought of that....
    Does anyone know of a decent shop up North? Close to Leeds / York / Doncaster?
  • hussler.hussler. Posts: 390
    you could try Snugg wetsuits

They do made to measure suits, but they are based somewhere down south, Bristol way on I think??

Very good suits too and no more expensive than your off the shelf suits