Home Chat General Chat

Snazziest Tri Suit Ever

pippip Posts: 170
When i was doing Trentham Tri on sunday i saw the funkiest tri suit ever.It was a guy wearing a leopard skin tri suite.I had to laugh when he passed me on the bike and then when i saw him on the run.This got me thinking if anyone else has seen any really original,funny or totally outrageous costumes when doing a tri

Comments

• willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    I assume you've not seen the Team Laws kit then ?
  • BopomofoBopomofo Posts: 980
    And second place behind Team Laws has to be the BCTTT flower-power suit.
  • risris Posts: 1,002
    two awesome bits of kit-age.

you can't beat a field of racers wearing clouds and rainbows, or flowers and butterflys!
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Nope I agree with Pip..... this guys tri-suit wiped the floor with all tri-suits.

You seriously would've needed a real brass neck to wear it. It was truely awesome

[url]http://www.everybodysmile.biz/cgi-bin/public.cgi?form_status=order_image&img=slide_02368{k._Finishing_between_12.20_and_12.45.jpg&anc=p37_0064&ss=2368[/url]

I'm hoping the link works....
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    When i did the Marshman in May there was a guy on the run wearing a full arm and leg leopard print suit/costume complete with tail which i thought was brilliant. can't open the pic so cant check but maybe the same guy
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Personally I can't think of anything more funny/outrageous as me in lycra
  • FatKnackerFatKnacker Posts: 36
    There was I large bloke at an event in Bovington recently wearing a tri suit which consisted of large yellow and pink squares, and which was emblazoned with 'Team Battenburg'.

And at Wimbleball recently I finished behind a young lady wearing a Barbie tri suit!
  • pippip Posts: 170
    ABarbie tri suit conjures all sorts of perverted thoughts in my imagination
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    Leopardskin guy looked impressive at Trentham, he seemed to be running at a fair lick too.
    No Jules, don't digress ... what about Barbie girl?
  • MrTimMrTim Posts: 13
    pip wrote:
    ABarbie tri suit conjures all sorts of perverted thoughts in my imagination
    The missus has already delared this the kinkiest sport ever; "You cover yourself with lubricant, put on a rubber suit and then go thrashing about in the water with a hundred other people for half an hour. Then you all strip those off to reveal lycra get ups that leave absolutely nothing to the imagination...".
  • I must be going to all the wrong events.....no leopard skins in sight!
    Or Barbie girls
  • EssexBlokeEssexBloke Posts: 62
    In all seriousness, are mankinis allowed to be worn ? I would imagine they would be quite comfortable to run in and also very supportive of the family jewels.
  • pippip Posts: 170
    Wear a mankini at your peril matey
  • BexHBexH Posts: 226
    A guy at the Forestman had a suit on that was printed muscles like a Greys Anatomy picture. Bleurghhh
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Mankini? Comfortable? Running? With all that weight, pulling on your shoulders...or is that just me?