Home Chat General Chat

IMUK Transition bags

Hi

Doing IMUK soon and was wondering if someone could just run through exactly what you have in your bags, as trying to think of everything i might need but i am bound to forget something.

Thanks for replies

Tomo

Comments

• TRIumphantTRIumphant Posts: 850
    Blue bag = bike kit Racked in T1

Helmet, shoes, socks, jersey (if no tri suit), shorts (if no tri suit), gloves, glasses
    1/2 bottle of water
    I also have a gel flask full of gels, any food that's not in my bento box, and a small bag of essentials (ibruprofen, immodium, peptio bismol, spare contact lenses, small chamois cream, cash) and these are in the pockets of my jersey
    chamois cream, suncream (I am an optimist)

IM UK also recommend some warm clothes in case you don't make the swim cut-off

Swim kit will be packed in here after you've changed into bike kit

Red bag = run Racked in T2

Trainers, socks, fresh shorts and top (if required), cap, sunglasses, suncream, vaseline, a small bag of essentials (ibruprofen, immodium, peptio bismol, spare contact lenses, small chamois cream, cash)
    1/2 bottle water

IM UK also recommend some warm clothes in case you don't make the bike cut-off

Bike kit will be packed in here after you've changed into run kit

White = dry ki Take this with you one the day

In here will be wetsuit, goggles, anti fog solution, bodyglide, swim hat
    Warm clothes for after the finish (hopefully). Any clothes you wore to the start will also be put in this bag. The bag will be at the finish for you to get changed etc
  • A small hand towel in each bag might be useful.

If you are Italian, hair gel and a comb!