Home Chat General Chat

Bike training theories

I am currently trying out a new training technique whilst on the bike. I have found that if you smoke a packet of Marlboro Red ciggies it makes it much harder to ride up hill. Then when you stop smoking a tab it makes it much easier because you can breath better. The only problem I have found is they get soggy in the swim, has anyone experienced similar issues, does anyone here know if you can get something that will not be affected by wetness I was htinking patches?? but these would not effect lung capcity.

Peace out homies xxx

Comments

• diddsdidds Posts: 655
    tape them to your top tube.

I find a bidon of bourbon and coke helps me not even feel the second 90K of the bike.

didds
  • CBDCBD Posts: 4
    ironman-jc wrote:
    I am currently trying out a new training technique whilst on the bike. I have found that if you smoke a packet of Marlboro Red ciggies it makes it much harder to ride up hill. Then when you stop smoking a tab it makes it much easier because you can breath better. The only problem I have found is they get soggy in the swim, has anyone experienced similar issues, does anyone here know if you can get something that will not be affected by wetness I was htinking patches?? but these would not effect lung capcity.

Peace out homies xxx
    I used to be an avid 20 a day (Marlboro Lights) man; used to run around dartmoor and Breacon, stop for a tab and a wet then carry on with no ill effect (to my breathing anyway).

I have to be honnests, since I stopped (woke up one morning and just chose not to buy a packet) two years ago, I have noticed no difference in my breathing at all - but food tastes much better and my clothes smell sweeter....

As for your training, try a pipe, with baccy in a zip lock pouch!