Home Chat General Chat

TT BIKE CHOICES (NEED HELP)

I am finding it difficult to make final decision on 3 tt frames
1. kuota kueen k
2. Fuji D6 Matt Reed
3. Seecilized S-works Transition

The reason for these 3 is that I require a small Frame & these bikes use 700c wheels unlike felt & Cervelo who use 650c wheels

I was wondering if anyone could give me feedback. Courses are mostly hill in my part of the world

B

Comments

• willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Fuji D6

But.... do you think a TT bike for hilly courses are a good idea ?

How hilly is hilly ? It's alot of dosh to throw at a bike that won;t be as fast as a road bike on a hilly course.
  • BmanBman Posts: 442
    I'd also go the Fuji D6 way, but Im a bit biased. I ended up getting the D6 comp and love it. Its not as hard to work on as you first think looking at brake setup etc. Ive only got a alu road bike to compare it to, but it handles well, absorbs any road vibes well and actually climbs better than my road bike (if you can call it climbing, in and around London). Its super stiff too and Im assuming with the matt reed frame you would get it fitted with some decent components too. Only consideration are the brakes you have to fit are specific for the frame shape and arent as effective as normal ones in my experience. Cant say Ive wanted to use them much while out though, cos its pretty stable on the downhills too.

The Spesh hasnt had very good reviews in recent tri mags over the past few months and I cant comment on the Kuota, but it certainly looks great.
  • AtomicAtomic Posts: 126
    Conehead wrote:
    Trek Speedconcept

0% finance.

simples.

With talk like that the BlackBomber may get a bit twitchy on your next ride
  • nivaghnivagh Posts: 595
    Want to be a real triathlete?

Simple. Buy the most expensive.
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    And then start changing everything within a few months, different chainset, wheels, tyres etc...