Home Chat General Chat

online sports clothes recommendations

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good online store where you can get good deals for shorts, tops that sort of thing.

Looking for mainly helly hansen lifa stuff.

Or has anyone got any suggestions for good alternate clothing range (and ones to aviod!)

Comments

• dsk699dsk699 Posts: 20
    Best equipment I've ever used is Under Armour. Don't think they do padded cycling shorts but for me they do a far better job than Nike Dri-Fit/ Sphere Dry or Adidas's clima lite collection.

www.underarmour.co.uk

• I like chain reaction - good prices, lots of selection including HH and free delivery to UK and Ireland.

www.chainreactioncycles.com

The only negative is that on trying to call them to ask advice or a question is near impossible. Have written to them with this feedback, with no response.

I would buy a lot more from them if I could get through.

• JonhinioJonhinio Posts: 289
    Got to be Wiggle for me

www.wiggle.co.uk

Never had a problem with Hellys.
  • I'd go for wiggle or triexercise. Nottingham Total Fitness is supposed to be good as well. SBR has had negative feedback for their online shopping, though the shops are v.good.
  • starcherstarcher Posts: 126
    [:D]Wiggle all the way for me.

I ordered some exustar shoes on Tuesday night didnt pay the £3.99 fast shipping went for free delivery and they still arrived this morning, and if your lucky with sizes they have some great prices on clothes also i found sigma sports and of course the mighty Tri uk v good
  • legalbeaglelegalbeagle Posts: 208
    wiggle or triuk for me
  • dee999dee999 Posts: 41
    yip, i would agree with the other guys- chain reaction cycles and wiggle are both excellant![:D]