Home Chat General Chat

November 220 articles...

Hi Guys

Having contacted the magazine directely and them being unable to help me, I was hoping perhaps one of you guys can.

I am after 2 articles from Novembers issue (issue 201 I think). I'm after the turbo training tips and the periodization plan for training ones. If anyone can point me in the right direction to buy this back issue or where I may be able to find these articles online it would be massively appreciated.

Happy training!

Dylan

Comments

• n1ck bn1ck b Posts: 27
    Does any body else think its strange that the 220 website can show the main article headlines but we are not able to go to these articles in back issues or the current one.Any more comments welcome!
  • MikeyBMikeyB Posts: 135
    I would guess that the Origin Publishing business model requires them to sell magazines to make a profit - so last century I know. If all their articles were available on line they wouldn't sell any magazines and would go out of business and we wouldn't want that would we.

Mike

• RobRob Posts: 209
    dsk, I think I may have these articles if you still need them. Won't be able to dig them out until next week though. Let me know if you still want them.

Cheers

Rob
  • dsk699dsk699 Posts: 20
    Rob

That would be great mate- I'd really appreciate it. No rush at all.

Cheers