Home Chat General Chat

Blue Seventy Fusion Wetsuit

Has anyone got a Blue Seventy Fusion Wetsuit?
I was looking to buy one, but can't find any reviews for it. Was wondering if anyone had one and could tell me what they thought of it?
Cheers

Comments

• ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Sorry Sprout, replied so you don't feel ignored but can't find any reviews. What I can say is Blue Seventy have a good rep and really the best way is to try before you buy.

Here's a couple of threads of interest:
    wetsuits-t49219.html#p67530

wetsuit-advice-please-t49084.html#p66822
  • I have a reaction - it's the nuts.

Er.. That's about it

Buy one - I won't gloat but members of a certain Tri club get a nice discount on B70 gear.

• FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    What tri club would that be then? How do I find out more? Was it the club shortlisted for 'Best Tri Club' in last years 220 awards?
  • sproutsprout Posts: 9
    Thanks guys,

I decided to get it and will test it in the lake this evening. Added bonus is the place I am getting it from gives you free swimming in their lake for a month with any wetsuit purchase. Will need to get my monies worth before the Reading Triathlon.

Will let you know what I think of it.
    Cheers
  • sproutsprout Posts: 9
    Got the wetsuit and tested it out in the lake last night and am really happy with it.
    I haven't really got anything to compare it to since I never had one before, but it seems really good quality, is comfortable and very buoyant. Will have to see how it affects my swim times