Home Chat Race Chat

Indian Ocean Triathlon

Imagine ... the turquoise lagoons of the ocean Indian, Mauritian hospitality and the beauty of beaches and the comfort of a 5 star hotel.
A race track dream: The Indian Ocean Triathlon is a swim in the most beautiful lagoon of Mauritius, to cross the difficult pass Chamarel and run along the beach under the shade of mangrove trees and hibiscus.
With international athletes, from Maurice of course, La Reunion, but also from Europe and South Africa, participate in a unique experience and complete the season by taking a few vacation days.
Do not miss the Indian Ocean Triathlon in 2010 !

More informations on http://www.vo2maxvoyages.com/

Comments

• nivaghnivagh Posts: 595
    Imagine.... a triathlon forum that wasn't bombarded by spammers registering accounts, making a single post and then disappearing...

/jaded
  • wraghwragh Posts: 6
    Even so swimming in the Indian Ocean sounds pretty good! I hear tropical tris like that are among the toughest.
  • vo2maxvo2max Posts: 3
    Dear Nivagh, i just give some informations about the event, nobody push you to buy a product or participate a this triathlon, it's just a triathlon organize by french TO so i just want to develop it's popularity with foreign triathletes!
  • vo2maxvo2max Posts: 3
    wragh wrote:
    Even so swimming in the Indian Ocean sounds pretty good! I hear tropical tris like that are among the toughest.
    Dear wragh, clearly the indian ocean is not a easy spot for triathlon, but this one is more easier it's short distance with 1.8 km in swimming, 55 km in bike and 12 km in running. Moreover you are in a amazing hotel 4* or 5* and it's really great!
  • Any info available in English please

The website is a little ropey..... when is it ?
  • nivaghnivagh Posts: 595
    Certes, faire un triathlon dans un tel endroit serait le rêve pour nous les britanniques, privés de soleil pendant 364 jours de l'année, mais si j'ai bien compris votre site oueb, vous êtes simplement une agence de voyages, non pas organisateur de ce triathlon, et vous êtes venu sur ce forum pour passer un pub pour votre société.
    Excusez mon cynicisme mais on voit déjà trop de spam, petites annonces factices, tentatives d'arnaque ici..!