Home Buy Triathlon Gear

carbon aero wheels 50 or 60's

cheeky request
has anyone got any wheels for sale? after a season and want to upgrade?
50mm or 60mm ones would be good
just starting out in tris this year so loking for some new race wheels for next season

Comments

• fatmattfatmatt Posts: 145
    i've got some zipp 404's for sale, they are 2 years old but have not been used much as i have had them as race wheels only and mainly used my other training wheels. they are clinchers with a time trial cassette and schwalbe ultremo tyres, and skewers included.
    they cost me around £1350 so feel free to make a sensible offer.
    thanks
    matt
  • I have some shimano Reynolds DV 46's tubular for sale. Looking for £500 with tubs.

PM me for more information.
  • My dear friends,

Right now we have an absolutely huge selection of authentic NFL jerseys broken down by individual player. We have over 60 of the absolute hottest, most popular peyton manning jerseys. There is no better shop or store around for you to see such a vast array of jerseys from different players or different teams. Last seasonbrett favre jerseyswere some of the most popular for all fans. And now,michael vick jerseyshave emerged as one of the most popular items in the league.

Kobe Bryant, shooting guard for the LA Lakers (number 24), was the 2008 NBA Most Valuable Player and is one of the most recognizable NBA basketball players.kobe bryant jerseys Watch your favorite NBA players drain threes from the arc while you wear their colors!

--------------------
    cheap nfl jerseys