Home Chat General Chat

Mattresses

Has anyone tried one of the Elite Sport mattresses from http://www.mammothsport.com/mattresses/index.php? They're advertising in this months 220Tri and the press feedback/testimonials are all positive...but if something's too good to be true, it normally is...or does anyone have any alternative suggestions?

Thanks

Comments

• TrisurferTrisurfer Posts: 228
    I asked the same question a few months back and got no reponse.

Like you say it does seam very good value! compared to a tempur @ around 1800 squid!

I think them do have show rooms where you can try it out, there's none close to me, so i ain't been yet!

if you get to one let me know!

P.S
    The sale has been on since at least June! the ad says september only i think
  • BexHBexH Posts: 226
    I got a sprung mattress with memory foam top (apparently the full memory foam ones get very hot in the summer) and it is fab. I got it from Dreams really cheap as was a tiny bit ripped where they'd stitched the label on but nothing a mattress cover doesn't hide! Was about £450 for whole Kingsize Slumberland bed and best investment ever...
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    I got my memory foam mattress with pocket springs from Tesco as they had a £50 off your first order offer. It came vacuum packed in a roll and when the seal was broken self inflated; should have videod it.

You're right BexH about 4cms is enough otherwise you can get hot hence coolmax etc. Have had good sleep with it, nice support and no probs with my poor old bones, no probs during Summer (can you remember that? yes we did have one). Also topped it off with a contoured memory foam pad, pillow not exactly right term for it, no probs with my spodilitis - woohoo!
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    After our sprung mattress was well and truely knackered, and I kept geting woken up with springs in the ribs we got a 100% memory foam one. It's been amazing, and no problems with heat, even back in June when it was really warm.
  • andissandiss Posts: 82
    Get ironman one, will wastly increase your performance...you can train while sleeping....

http://www.t3recovery.com/1index.html
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Ah motel chic
    I prefer mine torn and coffee stained