Home Chat General Chat

Arm Strap for Mobile?

Hi

I have a new Nokia N8, which is quite bulky, and really need to find an arm strap for it to use running and cycling.

I have had to modify other ones before because they are either too small or there is no space for the headphone jack. Would be great to get one that I don't need to faff about with, and will protect my phone.

Apple obviously have cornered the market, which is irritating, but not sure an iphone one would be any good as my phone is fatter.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be great.

Cheers

Comments

• Hi
    I use a cheap karriomor one i go from sport dirrect. it fits my Nokia E72 i have now and My old N97 and N95. All of which are on the big side.
    Hope it helps
    Will
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    An obvious suggestion, but have you looked on ebay? I got one on there for my samsung phone which is fine, and there seemed to be lots of choice for various models?

Another idea might be (assuming your phone has Bluetooth) to get some bluetooth headphones - then you don't need to worry about getting the headphone cable out from the arm strap and you have the added bonus of not having the cable flapping about while you run.
  • fire trifire tri Posts: 173
    hey, they do an arm wallet in tesco for about 3 or 4 quid and is easily big enough to fit an ipod touch/iphone, the 3gs ones in, so a nokia phone should easily fit in
    not actually tried running with it yet for comfort
    but they fit in
  • JFJakeJFJake Posts: 4
    Cheers for the replies guys.

Might just buy a couple, like the Karimoor one and Tesco, and see what is best, if any, shame the market seems to be pretty empty for non Apple tech.