Home Chat General Chat

Addicted to triathlon?

Hi all,

I'm doing my Masters project (Sports & Exercise Medicine) on the relation between addiction in athletes and addiction to substances (e.g. alchoholism). If you've completed at least one triathlon and you have the time it would be great if you completed the survey - it should take 10 minutes max. Results are anonymous but findings will be posted here if they're interesting enough!!

http://www.keysurvey.co.uk/survey/326550/1bd4/

Thanks

Claire

Comments

• wertywerty Posts: 3
    fake lv handbags are Document Baglv bags louis vuitton Handbagssports shoes <br/>
    all our you can getreplica bagsbuy shoes louis vuitton Handbags<br/>
    LV Bags wearreplica handbagsall our discount LV bags with much<br/>
    sports shoes We offerGuccibrand shoes<br/>
    LV Bagsfake lv handbags arelouis vuitton bagsbuy shoesbrand shoes<br/>
  • QuitterQuitter Posts: 160
    I did start the survey cos i,m a nice guy n like to help students through their education tho usually by tucking notes into their underwear as they slide up and down a polished pole.
    However I lost interest when the questions seemed to veer away from triathlon and more towards errrr "swinging".
    I know about "the 4th discipline" so is that "the 5th"?
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    Quitter wrote:
    I did start the survey cos i,m a nice guy n like to help students through their education tho usually by tucking notes into their underwear as they slide up and down a polished pole.
    However I lost interest when the questions seemed to veer away from triathlon and more towards errrr "swinging".
    I know about "the 4th discipline" so is that "the 5th"?
    My guess that it a stricter mistress of a discipline too
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Quitter wrote:
    I lost interest when the questions seemed to veer away from triathlon and more towards errrr "swinging".
    Quite right - one should stay away from deviants .. I mean some of them dress in skin tight lycra and neoprene - HARRUMPH