Home Chat Race Chat

Ironman Races

Looking at options for a 2011 IM event - any views on Roth, Austria and Switzerland would be appreciated. I know Roth and Austria have already closed but thinking of using one of the sport travel firms.

Cheers, Steve.

Comments

• Hi i have entered the Swizerland IM and i will be driving over there on the wednesday before along with a mte and his family then we are all going to camp in tents. works out cheaper and should be loads of fun thats our plan. rather than doing the travel agent way..
  • The Ironman World Triathlon Championship or Ironman Triathlon is an annual triathlon race, made famous by its grueling length, race conditions, and sports television coverage.
    Held every fall in the US city of Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, the race encompasses three endurance events of a 2.4 mile (3.86 kilometer) ocean swim in Kailua-Kona Bay, followed by a 112 mile (180.2 kilometer) bike ride across the Hawaiian lava desert to Hawi and back, and ending with a 26.2 mile (42.195 kilometer) marathon along the coast of the Big Island (from Keauhou to Keahole Point to Kailua-Kona); finishing on Ali'i Drive.

autoquake.com/used-Mercedes-E-Class