[list:11p4fuyb]Suitable for road bikes and Cross Country MTBs
Textured plastic outer box
2 additional clamps on either side to hold the case tight shut under pressure
2 large end wheels and 2 trolley wheels for easy movement around airports etc
Dense foam lining with corrugated foam padding inside on base and lid
Frame support strap for holding the bike in place
2 foam blocks for extra padding where needed
1 zipped tool/pedal pouch
Internal dimensions 112cm wide at bottom (99cm wide at top) x 75cm high x 29cm deep. 13.5 kg
Small enough to fit within airline baggage restrictions
As with any bike transport case, you'll have to remove wheels, pedals, seat post and bars to fit the bike in.
[/list:u:11p4fuyb]
This is a fully wheeled, heavy duty bike transport and travel case which is designed to offer peace of mind against less than sensitive baggage handlers. Even on the rare occasion that the box is damaged, the bike remains safe and sound inside this rugged, resilient box. Its thick interior padding and solid, heavy duty exterior work hard to ensure your bike arrives at your destination in the same state it was packed in. Security is taken care of with key locks and an additional combination lock.

The above is the information provided on the Wiggle website, where I bought the box from.

I bought this last summer to go to Majorca with my bike, and since then it has sat round gathering dust. With no further cycling holidays planned I felt it was best to find it a new home!

The only way to fully protect your pride and joy from the dreaded baggage handlers is to invest in a good bike box. This one comes with wheel bags, straps to hold your bike in place as well as packing foam to protect it. I fitted my road bike in with no problems and had space to fit in some other biking stuff as well as clothes for my holiday!

The clips hold the case firmly shut, and the combination of locks and combination code keep your bike secure. Wheeling the case around the airport etc is a doddle thanks to the four wheels.

There are one or two slight scuffs on the case, but these are hardly noticeable, and the case looks pretty much as new. This retails for £175 on the Wiggle site.

Please feel free to message me any questions you may have on either 07719406083 or on tim@sixsolutions.co.uk

Price - £100 ONO

Located in Newcastle upon Tyne.

Thanks
Tim

Comments

• Very interested to buy your dhb bike box, only issue is I would need you to courier via Fedex to Bali Indonesia. I would pay all delivery charges; I have been trying to buy a new one online but wiggle do not deliver to Indonesia: Please let me know if there is any chance you can help.

Best regards

John

johnblyther@blueline.net.id
    John Blyther, Villa Belong Jalan Pantai Seseh, Banjar Sogsogan, Desa Cemagi, Mengwi, Badung, Bali, Indonesia 80251
  • albiaalbia Posts: 2
    Hey this is really something which is people expecting during discussion in the forums like this. But in very few ones I have seen that they are satisfying every detail of the information. I am really obliged and impressed that you have put such useful information that people can easily work on. Thanks buddy for posting this over here.

Regards,
    Himani

Thanks for the post......
  • timothyjptimothyjp Posts: 5
    Now sold.