Home Chat General Chat

Fat? Yes.....Motivated? Yeah.....

Hear I am, feeling overweight and unfit.......but knowing full dell that with hard work I can make it happen......so come on....who's with me? Lets get started together, let's make a real effort.....

I will be booking a place on a sprint in April......it starts here

Comments

• ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Am I fat - yeah! Am I feeling bloated and lethargic - yeah! Am I feeling unfit - yeah! Am I facing a lot of hard work - yeah! Am I with you - yeah!

Hi Gary, nice to see you back. Had a bit if an enforced break myself for about a month, amazing how much you lose in such a short space of time, particularly when you're an old git like me.

Fully committed to a full season in 2011 including the Outlaw and Vitruvian; now in local tri and cycle clubs so training will consist to tri club pool and open water sessions, tri circuit, technique and interval training, cycle club rides and TT's plus individual training. It's going to kill me initially but hey got to be done.
  • "Am I fat - yeah! Am I feeling bloated and lethargic - yeah! Am I feeling unfit - yeah! Am I facing a lot of hard work - yeah! Am I with you - yeah!"

+1 !
  • "Am I fat - yeah! Am I feeling bloated and lethargic - yeah! Am I feeling unfit - yeah! Am I facing a lot of hard work - yeah! Am I with you - yeah!"

+1

Oh, what a long way to go to IMWales - And an extra 8lbs to come off after 2 weeks of Xmas indulgence!!
    But hey, what a Cristmas
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    First run of the year ...
    [attachment=0:1ibpvunq]1st run.jpg[/attachment:1ibpvunq]

Aren't we due a pic from Conehead from somehwere warm and exotic?
  • pippip Posts: 170
    Am i fat ,no,am i motivated,hell yeah.Ran 10 k on thurs 10 miles on New Years Day and cycled 30 miles this morning 2/01/2011. So running and cycling coming on well,lets get in the pool now and sttart doing some 4k swims.
  • md6md6 Posts: 969
    hmm, can't say that i'm as slim as i was 6 weeks ago, and unfortunately the motivation is lacking...i'm hoping that lots of loitering on here and other forum will help that...i might even try and do some training
  • FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Hey it's Gazza! He's back with a vengence!

Get on it mate. I've got a duathlon booked (Big Cow in Emberton - 27th Feb). I'll not be wearing my tri suit and aside from the cold, I hardly fit in it anymore!
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    and prob a few pounds heavier....