Home Chat General Chat

Wetsuits for beginner

Hey, I am new to the tri world and have completed a couple of sprints and loved it. Got a full season of events booked with sprints and olympics but I need a wetsuit. I am able to get a good discount on 2xu gear through a family member, can any one recomend a 2xu wetsuit for me. I am not a strong swimer so will need all the help I can get from a suit, I am however getting some coaching and training hard and I will complete an Iron distance event within 2 years. Please help.

Comments

• ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    I have a 2XU T:O and would recommend it, I used it on the Outlaw and was v comfy throughout the 3.8K swim.

If I was to be niggly the neck is just a little too low by a smidgen but in the water it doesn't bother me.

So a thumbs up from me.
  • Why not do what all us newbies did and buy an Orca S2, then you can join in the bun fight at the end of the race as we try to sort out who's wetsuit is who's...
  • Silverback wrote:
    Why not do what all us newbies did and buy an Orca S2, then you can join in the bun fight at the end of the race as we try to sort out who's wetsuit is who's...
    Oh so true. Top post
  • B70 Reaction

A1 -I love it