Home Chat General Chat

Boobies!

I thought that would get your attention!
I actually have a genuine question though and would appreciate any advice.
My wife has started training and has been sitting on my turbo. I offered her the use of my Garmin Forerunner 305 for the speed, distance, cadence etc, however she wanted to be able to use hear rate zones in her training.
The only problem is that her, ahem, 'lady lumps', get in the way of the heart rate monitor chest strap.
Is it possible to buy a heart rate monitor that does not use a chest strap (wrist?)
Any recommendations?
Thanks

Comments

• QuitterQuitter Posts: 160
    thebouy wrote:
    I thought that would get your attention!
    My wife has started training and has been sitting on my turbo. I offered her the use of my Garmin Forerunner 305 for the speed, distance, cadence etc, however she wanted to be able to use hear rate zones in her training.
    The only problem is that her, ahem, 'lady lumps', get in the way of the heart rate monitor chest strap.
    Is it possible to buy a heart rate monitor that does not use a chest strap (wrist?)
    Any recommendations?
    Thanks
    Yeah...you made me look :roll: however not sure what you're describing here......any chance of pics?
  • Quitter wrote:
    [quote="thebouy":3031cxji]I thought that would get your attention!
    Any recommendations?
    Thanks
    Yeah...you made me look :roll: however not sure what you're describing here......any chance of pics? [/quote:3031cxji]

if this was facebook I would be "liking" that comment
  • Morg007 wrote:
    [quote="Quitter":3ur14ek6]
    Yeah...you made me look :roll: however not sure what you're describing here......any chance of pics?
    if this was facebook I would be "liking" that comment [/quote:3ur14ek6]

+1
  • +2 - we really need to check her bike position to make sure she's aero...
  • QuitterQuitter Posts: 160
    jon.E wrote:
    http://www.heartratemonitor.co.uk/sports_bra_heart_rate_bra.html

try here.
    That's really helpful Jon...but at the same time isn't...if you get my drift?
  • ARobinettARobinett Posts: 35
    Got my attention, everyone loves boobs. Wear the HRM on her back instead of the front- it works just as well. Bizarrely we had exactly this same conversation at our tri club run last week- maybe that old adage about women synchronising with the moon and all that jazz is true.....
  • kirkbykirkby Posts: 17
    hi,
    I put the chest strap under my bra so it sits under the 'boobies' and it has works fine.