Home Chat General Chat

Lomo watersports budget wetsuit, also Orca Kaisei

Has anybody got any feedback for the lomo watersports £99.99 wetsuit. Also the Orca Kaisei which retails for £99.99 on Wiggle.

Comments

• No, but I know of a tri club that gives it members a hefty discount at TFN and an even bigger 40% off at Blueseventy...... the name escapes me now.............

fit fit fit - thats the aim of the game - try as many on as possible
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    No personal experience but for someone like me, a mere mortal, there is very little difference in the entry level suits which very often incorporate features that a few years ago were found on medium level suits. I have had an Orca S2 which did me very well.

The important thing is fit, I strongly advise you to try them out with someone who knows what they are doing, the size charts should not be relied upon.

Good luck
  • Hi, I'm using Orca Kaisei. It's very tight but I don't mind it. I don't know how you feel in a more expensive wetsuit. But for me, Orca Kaisei is a bit too tight in shoulders. I've fixed it by getting more material near shoulders I've made a review of it on my blog. If you want to see it (with lots of highres images) than here's a link http://abouteverythingandnothing.info/2011/04/orca-kaisei-review/

Cheers!