Home Chat General Chat

That other place

Have tried several times to register 'the other forum'. The last box that has the funny text in does not appear so I can not continue. It ask's me to contact the board Administrator but I get no reply
Any ideas

Comments

• jibby26jibby26 Posts: 261
    danridesfaster wrote:
    Have tried several times to register 'the other forum'. The last box that has the funny text in does not appear so I can not continue. It ask's me to contact the board Administrator but I get no reply
    Any ideas
    I've tried a different way of contacting an admin for you. The funny box is one of the necessary evils we use to keep the forum spam free.
  • Thanks Jibby
  • BlinkybazBlinkybaz Posts: 1,144
    It will be worth the wait!
  • willy_1977willy_1977 Posts: 1
    Apologies,

Sorry this has not run smoothly, it does usually run quite smoothly for the majority of users and as has been pointed out is a necessary facet of anti-spam.

I will be investigating why I didn't receive any of your emails but in the mean time can you tell me what web browser you are using.

Many Thanks.

Willy.
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    Alternatively, PM your email address and I will set an account up....
  • diddsdidds Posts: 655
    willy - lynx ....

didds
  • willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Dan is in
  • Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    Account has been created, but he's not managed to use it yet
  • DrwatsonDrwatson Posts: 5
    Am I even allowed to ask what the other place is? (I'm new!)
    Drwatson wrote:
    Am I even allowed to ask what the other place is? (I'm new!)
    The home of a motley collection of triathletes ranging from newbie sprinters to old hats. Often found spending more time on forum.bcttt.com than actually training
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Jibby isn't it actually in the BCTT constitution to just turn up and blag it and that training is considered bad form?
    Zacnici wrote:
    Jibby isn't it actually in the BCTT constitution to just turn up and blag it and that training is considered bad form?
    Constitution? That would require planning and organistation There are plenty of us who often just try and blag events.