Home Chat General Chat

Knob Head In A Car

pippip Posts: 170
So there i was minding my own business riding my bike up a slight gradient and into a headwind so i wasn't exactlyflying,close to the curb and not encroaching into any cars when some t**t in a shitty citreon saxo with go louder exhaust pulls up alongside me and the knob in the passenger seat smacks me in the face with a plastic bat of some description."Hey chap" i said "thats jolly unfair of you to do that sort of thing to an innocent cyclist, pull over and let me have a quiet chat with you". But our brave passenger and driver weren't up for said chat and decided to drive off rather quickly.Now i new there was a junction a short distance ahead and hoped that our saxo driver was held up ,but unfortuneately he made good his escape.Thankfully it didn't hurt too much and no blood was drawn,but i was quite angry to say the least.I just wished i'd got his reg number but i was hell bent on chasing the little c**t and didn't think

Comments

• risris Posts: 1,002
    no chance of cctv round there is there? pity you didn't get a reg , makes it easier for plod to find him...
  • pippip Posts: 170
    Gutted i didn't get the reg and in the countryside so no cctv either
  • BootleBootle Posts: 9
    Keep your eyes peeled, he will be local and you will probably see him and his shi**y chavved up vehicle again.

Then repay the favour
  • Kill em all, I hate these kind of people. Wouldn't mind so much if they got out and decided to 'discuss' what ever issue they had with you on a 1 on 1 basis. I think after that they would want to go and report you for being mean or something along those line's. I'm pretty sure there would be some part of the law protecting them as well. (repeat the first 3 words over and over until smile returns)
  • nicknofingernicknofinger Posts: 284
    I had a similar tale a couple of years ago, I was going through a set of lights when I had the passenger of a similar tosser moblie shout out the window. So I put my foot down (well, pedals) and to my pleasure the knob was sat in a massive queue of traffic just round the corner. This was my moment to get my own back on him and everyone like him. I cycled past the passenger window and at the top of my voice shreaked into the passenger side window. To see him jump from his seat into the driver's lap was one of the funniest ever I laughed to myself for the next mile all the way home.

Just be careful though make sure if you're going to do that, just make sure they can't keep up with you.

There's a lot of cocks out there

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-12675763

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12334486