Home Chat General Chat

IRONMAN UK 2012

Hello,

Any rumours as to where and when Ironman2012 UK will be held??

Comments

• GGBGGB Posts: 482
    heard a rumour that it could be around York somewhere, which would be great for me, but I doubt that its true.
  • jamewahjamewah Posts: 113
    It's just been announced is in Bolton again,
    Which i'm glad about as the organisers did a bloody good Job this year, they deserve it.
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Good job as I intend to go back and smash the course this time
  • stevsterstevster Posts: 73
    I will second that the organisation and the race crew were brilliant. After the bad reports I had heard from previous years it was nice to see they have turned it round.

The only issues were running out of bottles at one of the stations on the bike and trying to find the address for T2 (obviously to take T2 bag the day before not when actually out on the bike course).
  • sonofsammosonofsammo Posts: 191
    shadowone1 wrote:
    U already signed up dude?
  • Hi

i am looking at entrying my first Ironman next year and just wondering if you have to pay the total ammount up front or could it be payed over a few months ? Also what do you get for your money ??
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    by sonofsammo » 06 Aug 2011 06:29

shadowone1 wrote:
    U already signed up dude?
    hold that thought. Check my blog dude... I may have other things on the go next year. Depends on what I'm going to do but IMUK is high on my radar
  • GGBGGB Posts: 482
    Looks like I will be sticking to The Big Woody or to Enduroman double then if its staying in Bolton ... not that I didnt enjoy Bolton just that I have done that and fancy something different / cheaper