Home Chat General Chat

Race Report - Outlaw 2011

ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
Error whilst Doing a Replacement, The source data specified for this string or binary column or parameter is too long.

Comments

• TRIumphantTRIumphant Posts: 850
    Good report, good reasons for racing, and a good cluster. 49km, all because of a missed band, you tit
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    The extra band must have been a gastric band...you threw up...

I'll get me coat...
  • bathtubbathtub Posts: 280
    Well done on you race, a very inspirational race report too.
    Sounds like your dad would have been so proud of you.

Chapeau Zacnici
  • Thanks for writing this up .. my finger slipped on the mouse and I now find I am signed up to the IM-UK 70.3 next year .. ahhh ! ... reports like this serve as an inspiration to find that finish line everytime I race.
    Great race and well done.
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Saltbar - nice to hear from you - well done on your mouse slip good luck and look forward to your report
  • GGBGGB Posts: 482
    great job on the Outlaw - and great report too .. so the Vit next eh ?? looking forward to it ? I want to do that one one day.
  • Great report, remember you well at the county hall turn round.

by the way that feed station was being run by Nottinghams Absolute Tri not tfn.

see you at the relays?
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Ah I do apologise - all the volunteers were fantastic, so much support, all really appreciated. Once again big apologies to Absolute Tri, big hugs to all.

Which team are you with? I'm in Lincoln Imps competing Sunday
  • absolute beyond belief!.... mixed saturday.... marshalling from tomorrow till finish on sunday...so no doubt will see you again. cheers