Home Sell Triathlon Gear

FSA Vision Trimax Carbon TT Crankset Incl BB30 BB

FSA Vision Trimax Carbon TT Crankset Incl BB30 BB

• Crank arm length: 172.5mm
• Chainring sizes: 53/39
• Manufacturers claimed weight: 980g
• SRP@ £699
• Used last year for 5 months for a Ironman on my race bike, frame not compatible this year hence the sale of a tasty bit of kit
• Good condition with some minor scuff marks
• Ceramic Bearings are ok but I would recommend replacing on build
• The chainset has noticeable less friction compared to my other Shimano cranks (including dura ace)
• Questions are welcome, more pics available on request (jemery7@yahoo.co.uk)

Manufacturer’s description:

The TriMax is designed for the rigors of top professional TT and Triathlon racing and now includes the proven MegaExo external bottom bracket system with a integrated axle, this improves stiffness and power transfer whilst retaining a narrow 147mm Q-factor.
The first integrated crank designed specifically for timed events, the cross section of the arm is wing-shaped, and the back of each arm is partially recessed to cover the BB cup. This unique design will become the new standard for those who demand the fastest crank available.
Utilizing 3rd generation FSA carbon hollow crank arms and monocoque construction with aero carbon disc spider, this crank is both aero and stiff. Crank also includes carbon fiber wrapped aluminum chainrings, AL7075 Torx T-30 alloy chainring bolts and oversize ceramic cartridge bearings.
Features
• Includes BSA thread CERAMIC BB30 BB
• 3K carbon fibre - gloss finish
• Shimano/Campagnolo/Sram compatible Ultra Narrow 10 speed
Note: Only for use with BB30 compatible frames.

Comments

• And another one

Dude - you need to say how much your looking for !!!!!!!!!

Have we migrated to a bidding system ?

If so I'll kick it all off with £75
  • fire trifire tri Posts: 173
    they're £400 brand new on planet x for the size offered