Home Chat General Chat

Winter/first Triathlon

Hi Guys,

New to the forum. Completed my first IM in bolton in July in 13 hour 35mins as my 2nd tri in my life after 8months of hard training.

Looking for ideas of what to challenge myself with next or does anyone know when the first tri of season happens?

Thanks,
Nick

Comments

• If you did bolton and are local, theres one first weekend in may, only olympic distance and a pool swim one, but a very challenging one.
    horwich by epic events,
  • cheers for the advice, - i might do the alpes d'huez moutains in the bank holiday period in April - do a coupl eof the moutains around that region should be a challenge!
  • pippip Posts: 170
    Have to agree with fire tri Horwich is very tough,but if you're up for a challenge there's also Helvellyn .I might do this meself next year.
    If you fancy a ride in the Alps i'd say do it mate.I did the Etape du Tour this year up Alpe du'Huez ,very tough bike ride,but great training for the Outlaw and the scenery is just stunning
  • The entire team of the Survival Race shares a core philosophy. Life should be lived! We believe that challenging ourselves will enhance our lives both physically and mentally.

For more information please visit: Triathlon