Home Sell Triathlon Gear

LOOK 596 i-pack

Hey,

I'm selling my red/white Look 596 i-pack bike. It's a size small (54ish). I'm 5'10 and since you cut seat stem to height it's limited to high much higher the saddle can go. I used it in 2-70.3's , tristar111, and a couple olympic distance races.

Has Sram red w/ zipp R2C shifters, rotor chainrings (55-42), nokon shifting cables, customized routing through the zipp extensions so comes down right to ports for internal cables (clean!). Also has full carbon zipp vuka bull (new year model that came out in july), vuka clip, vuka r2c extensions, zipp carbon brakes! Also has a brand new (less than 150mi.) KNC gold chain which shifts super smooth!

Contact me about any questions and details, will be happy to send pictures to anyone and close up of anything. To have a relative idea of price it will be about 40-50% off of retail what i paid.

Other things i'm selling are Zipp 808 w/powertap SL+ , Joule 2.0, Fizik Arione Tri2 saddle, dt swiss r450 built w/ PRO+ powertap, TYR Cat 3 medium wetsuit.

Need to sell so i can afford a slightly cheaper road bike and tri bike as i don't have a road bike anymore and want to try draft legal racing this next summer.

Comments

• To have a relative idea of price it will be about 40-50% off of retail what i paid
    Which is how much ?
  • My asking price $5950 USD (reg.10,000) which includes frame, fork, Zipp bars, Zipp R2C, all SRAM red, rotor, nokon, 1-piece carbon crank, pedals that adjust to either 170,172.5, or 175, all manufacure booklets and tool for bike, rubber and carbon brake pads.

Will give an extra reduced price if purchased with my 808 w/SL+

808's w/ SL+ 2750 (reg3850)
    DT Swiss r450 w/ pro+ 700 (1200)
    cycleops joule 2.0 w/HR and USB cord and mount 350 (500)
    Fizik Arione tri2 carbon 190 (270)
    Sidi t2 comp/carbon 80 (200)
    TYR Cat 3 medium 350 (450)
    LG Vortice wht/blk 215 (250)

Everything except shoes used just 6mo

Everything works like new, no problems with anything just selling a lot of my stuff SL I can buy a road bike.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have anymore questions and happy to email pictures of everything. Says files too big to post so email would work best.
  • Cool

Where do you live ?

In the States ?

Just giving you a heads up that this is a UK website attached to a UK magazine.

I hope you sell though dude.