Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Koga Miyata Roadwinner Ultegra 2011 54cm As new

I am selling a 2011 Koga Miyata Roadwinner Ultegra 54cm frame AS NEW.
I bought it as new a few months ago (March) from another person who had bought it, but had fallen ill meaning they had been unable to get proper use out of it. I have now found myself getting little to no use out of the bike due to the frame being too large for me (short leg syndrome). There are no scratches on the bike and the only sign of use is on the grip tape which looks slightly dirty – a hazard of having white grip tape. This bike RRP’d at £1549 on the Koga website and they are quite hard to get a hold of from UK retailers.
All parts are Shimano Ultegra
I have all the information on the bike pre-this week when the website was updated and the bike was taken off. The link shows a picture of the bike as being the second one down http://www.josferon.nl/race-koga-miyata.html.
I can include the lifetime warranty card and guarantee card which I did fill out, but I forgot to send off so this could be done (tippex is always handy) and I can also include the manual.
I am selling this bike in an AS NEW condition so would be asking in the region of £950 – willing to listen to sensible offers.
This bike is in the London area.

Comments